Visit my ETSY

My Blog List

Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, October 1, 2011

Lunchables

 While trying to find inspiration for Daniel's bento lunches, I turned to his school schedule. Every week they explore a new number, letter and shape. I recently bought a box of 100 cookies cutters so now I know the perfect way to utilize them! I have to say this was a great idea because he has been eating everything I pack and is learning at them same time. Bonus points!!


I made nutella sandwiches then cut into the P's and 4's. Those are his favorite! Made some heart ham and star cheese cracker sandwiches as well.  
                                                

Some granola for a snack with a marshmallow for dessert. He choose the marshmallows while at the store which ended up being really fun to work with. Oink!

We finished off the week with show and tell. Daniel chose Po from Kung Fu Panda.
Kinda resembles Daniel and Liam a little bit. hehe 
<3




No comments:

Post a Comment