Visit my ETSY

My Blog List

Powered by Blogger.

Friday, September 30, 2011

Candy Corn Cream Cheese Mousse



I have seen this recipe from Glorious Treats floating around lately and thought it made for a wonderful dessert idea to kick off the Fall season. To me the next few months are all about food! I love food. I love making food. I love hate very much not a fan of cleaning all the dishes afterwards.

The title of this recipe, Candy Corn Cream Cheese Mousse, is pretty much the most delicious sounding name ever! Let me just say it tasted just as good as the name. Below is how mine came out before we devoured them. I was pleasantly surprised how quick and easy it was to fix up and my family seemed to really get a kick out of this one. I will definitely be making this again. :)


Doesn't this look yummy!



No comments:

Post a Comment