Visit my ETSY

My Blog List

Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

You've Got Snail Mail

Seriously, I am like a child when I get a package in the mail. It is probably the highlight of my day. What did I get this week you may ask? Oh, just my first set of bento boxes!!

I got the package while my four year old was in school. I couldn't wait to see what waited inside so I ripped it open, but I made sure to carefully put the box back together for him to open it since it was a gift for him.  Anxious mama over here! Well, he loved them & I loved them.
 ::Cool mom points:: 
He is new to the lunch thing as I am new to the bento thing so in time we will expand our collection. But for now this is pretty cool!

How do they work you ask? These Bentos are 2 tier style. Two compartments for different foods.

They are sized for adult meals so they hold more than enough food for my preschooler plus I can borrow them. 
 Score!

Now to find foods that I can get him to eat. This will definitely be fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment