Visit my ETSY

My Blog List

Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Fun with Food

I will be making posts here and there about food. Specifically making food look fun to eat. I have noted that my son is a picky eater. He used to spit out food at school that he didn't like or just refuse to eat any thing I packed. I Googled lunch ideas and ran into the art of bento making. I instantly fell in love with the idea. Honestly, I don't know why I never thought of this before. It is so simple and obvious. I suppose the obvious things in life get passed over often. 

Make food look fun. Sounds easy enough, right? No. Well, not for me at least. I thought I was crafty, but it is easy to run out of things to do with food and to come up with new meals quickly.  

Challenge: Accepted!

I found these adorable egg molds on the bento site when I ordered my boxes. Egg Molds? Think jello gigglers. They make hard boiled eggs into cute little shapes. When I received my package the other day I also received these awesome guys. 


Of course we couldn't wait to try them out and we were not let down! Fun with food. I say yes! 


Aren't they cute!? 




No comments:

Post a Comment