Visit my ETSY

My Blog List

Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Trendy Bottoms

I had my baby boy, Liam, six months ago. SIX! I really do think time goes by faster with the second child. In those six months I have managed to spend $0 on disposable diapers. I don't even want to think about the amount of trash I have not contributed to as well. (it would be massive)Fabulous, right!? If you haven't guessed yet, I am now a cloth diapering mom. I started cloth diapering for 2 reasons: Save money, help the environment.  Little did I know how big of a movement it is now. There is so much to learn to, terminology and brands galore. When I was pregnant, Cottonbabies had a sale on sized AIO diapers. I bought one in a small and and when I got it in the mail (yay mail!) I instantly knew this was for me. Have you ever held a cloth diaper in your hand? Browsing the web is one thing, but to hold something so cute and tiny in your hands makes all the difference. Or maybe it was the pregnancy hormones. :)



I pleaded to my husband how much money we will be saving, how easy it will be and promised that he will never have to wash them. (which in fact he has many times) Then 2 weeks after my son is born I get into a car accident. I was fine, but the car, well...let's just say I could no longer afford to save money and buy the brand of cloth diapers I wanted. I started shopping around for bargain diapers. I found some on eBay for an awesome deal and convinced my husband. I could not be happier with my choice!


No rashes, easy to use, easy to clean and they have already paid for themselves. I recently ordered more and just got my package the other day. ::happy mail dance:: They are so stinkin cute! I can really understand how these suckers can get addicting to buy.


Luuuuuuuuurrve it!!! 

Do you cloth diaper? Is there a favorite in your stash? I really love the fuzzy cow, but this new Spongebob is growing on me ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment