Visit my ETSY

My Blog List

Powered by Blogger.

Friday, September 30, 2011

The Doctor!

My son brought his sonic screwdriver to school today, sneaking it in by his pocket. This made me realize that tomorrow is the last episode of the season of Doctor Who. So excited yet it is bitter sweet. Does anyone else watch this show? My son loves the Doctor and I won't lie, but this is a full Whovian household. One of the best sci-fi shows on TV. For Daniel's 4th birthday we had a special Doctor Who theme. I made him this awesome rice krispies "cake" in the shape of the TARDIS! Most fun I ever had! I am definitely making a cake again like this in the future. I have been meaning to post a tutorial on how to make one. That is coming soon!


The cake topper on the left I bought from a store on eBay,  Help-A-Kid-Smile. They have so many cute edible icing cake toppers to choose from and the best part is that it helps Smile Train, for children born with cleft palates. 
Isn't that wonderful!

No comments:

Post a Comment